As a buyer, searching for a home is hard work. Sometimes it can feel frustrating, or exciting, and every emotion in between. We understand this. We will do everything possible to keep you smiling throughout the process and hold your hand as much or as little as you need it. We have found hundreds of clients homes over the past decade. We are dedicated to you and understand that in most cases a home purchase is the largest financial decision you will ever make. We do not take our responsibility lightly. We have two goals: to find you the home of your dreams, and to have you walk away from the experience with a smile.
- Smartphone real-time rapid response
- Counsel and explain all pertinent real estate queries
- Perform a comprehensive market analysis and show you properties that match your requirements.
- Assist you in getting pre-approved & arranging financing
- Review and counsel you on all offers and counter offers.
- Professionally present your offer and expertly negotiate the best terms for you.
Your commitment to us
Talk to us – if you see something you like, let us know. If something bothers you, no matter how small, share that information. You are the most important part in this process, and we want to give you the best service we can. Please help us be of the most help to you!
We have to arrange to meet with other people in the City. While our office has a lot of support and can typically accommodate with short notice, most other agents require at least 24-hours notice to make appointments. Thank you for understanding.
We ask that you only employ us as a Buyer’s Broker if we are working with you. Once you make this commitment, you will have access to all the information we have and we will stop at nothing to help you. It is impossible to have 2 Buyer’s Agents working together unless they are on the same team.